Thursday, 2 February 2012
Wedding Fitness Number 1
C 2 5K is a running app for complete beginners, which is a bonus for me because I have a similar running style to Phoebe from friends.
The idea is that you will be able to go from couch to running 5K in 8 weeks. I have done the first run so far and it is the most successful I have ever been jogging! The app is really easy to use and the instructions are clear, you can also use it alongside apps like run keeper so you can listen to music and track your distance at the same time.
There is a free version of the app with the first 4 runs to enable you to try it first, I will update when I have tried a few more of the runs, hopefully I will be able to keep it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment