Monday, 30 January 2012
Wedding fair at the zoo...
I picked up lots of nice ideas at the wedding show at Twycross zoo on Sunday, there were quite a few local suppliers who were really helpful.
Despite previously being set against having wedding cars I couldn't help but be drawn in by the VW van on display from www.vwandvogueweddingcars.co.uk,
There were several lovely florists, the ladies from B1 blooms were particularly helpful and answered questions I had about hydrangea's as a potential wedding bouquet. Another had a display which included a vintage tea cup with flowers in ( although not as complex as the one above), which I thought was a really nice way to incorporate vintage crockery if your venue won't allow you to use hired in crockery.
Champneys Springs were also there for Hen-do's and they had some great packages, the ladies were really nice and not at all intimidating. Overall it was a really useful little event, the zoo itself can also be hired as a wedding venue which I think could be really lovely if you are into zoo's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment